Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MLP FiM 3D Dungeon Crawler (Idea)


I have a serious idea for any of those out there who are serious programmers and 3D artists and animators.

I want to create a 3D My Little Pony Friendship is Magic dungeon crawler like game. When I mean dungeon crawler, I mean like Diablo.

I was inspired by a post on Equestria Daily, where the picture was Trixie in armor with a sword.



List of ideas for this game -

    -  Choose your pony from the mane six
    -  Choose your pony from a few background ponies
    -  Create your own pony and play as it
    -  Have a main story line with voice acting
    -  Have multiplayer co-op
    -  Have multiplayer battles
    -  Enemies drop loot such as gold bits, weapons, potions, and armour
    -  Able to equip different weapons and armour
    -  Have a stat system for the various armours and weapons
    -  Have different spells
    -  More ideas to come


If we can get enough dedicated people on this project, I can see this becoming a reality.

2 comments:

  1. i love gaming too, and i also can totally see this happening! XD i dont play many games that involve fighting, but i would definetly play this! XD

    *brohoof*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got an amazing idea. The thing is : you want to make 3d graphics as well or only the ability to walk in 3d? I could help with both, but 3d games are hard to make, i warn you.
    Good luck. Write to my email, if you want my help with something.
    felix@wendolowski.net

    ReplyDelete